EPSON AT HEIMTEXTIL 2016
Experience the superb creative design and production flexibility of Epson’s inkjet technology to produce bespoke interior decor products in stunning quality – quickly and easily. We demonstrate how to print a variety of digital textiles, print cushion covers on-demand and show how our dye sublimation technology can open up new decor opportunities by producing superb quality images with vibrant colours on a variety of surfaces such as metal and plastic.
WHAT’S ON AT THE BOOTH
- DIGITAL SOFT FURNISHINGS
- BESPOKE FURNITURE
- LIVE DEMOS
- Display of high-quality curtains and upholstery produced using Premier Textiles fabric on the latest Epson SureColor SC-F dye-sub printers.
- Beautiful cushions and lampshades all printed by Epson.
- Live textile design-proof-print workflow in association with the Deustches Mode-Institut and its seasonal 2016/17 décor trend colours.
- Linen curtains and cotton pillow cases printed on the latest Monna Lisa Vinci and Monna Lisa Evo Tre digital textile printers, designed by F.lli Robustelli and based on Epson technology, using Genesta pigment inks developed by For.tex.
- Digitally-decorated tables, chairs and metal panels reveal the creative flexibility enabled by Epson’s SureColor SC-F9200/SC-F6200 dye-sublimation printers.
- Display of decorated homewares, including plates, cutlery and vases, produced using Epson SureColor SC-F dye-sub printers and in association with 3D sublimation specialist SubliTec.
- Learn all about home textile printing via dye sublimation with the SC-F9200. Watch it sublimating onto Polyester-based textiles.
- As part of Epson’s ‘Design for Living’ initiative, textile designs produced by students from Hochschule Niederrhein Department of Textile and Clothing Technology will be printed live onto Aprons and T-Towels using Epson SureColor SC-F2000 direct-to-textile printer.
- In co-operation with the DMI (Deutsches Mode Institut), we will show the possibilities of printing current trend colours using our textile print solutions. We will also be proofing designs using the Epson Stylus Pro 4900.
- Discover how the SC-F6200 makes it easy to sublimate onto hard substrates including metal and wood, making it ideal for the photographic market and for producing promotional goods.
- See a range of different print samples from For.tex’s direct-to-fabric printer.
WHY BUY EPSON?
Epson offers a range of innovative printers and inks that deliver flexibility, quality and reliability to home/contract interior decor professionals, designers and SME entrepreneurs - all at a cost-effective price and low cost of ownership. These include printers for producing wallpaper, wall coverings and glass film; a direct-to-textile printer; and dye-sub printers for fabrics and digitally decorating hard surfaces and 3D products.
We've successfully received your newsletter registration request.
Unfortunately there was a problem in submitting your request. Please try again later or contact us.
Sign in with your Epson account
The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields.
Country and language
Has been successfully added to your basket