Whether working within a multi-national company with a vast and global staff network, or looking to make a growing concern more efficient, Print Management Services from Epson can help you and your business. These have been designed to cater for businesses of all sizes and ticks all the boxes in terms of output volume, personalised requirements, initial and running costs, management and maintenance.
Taking a closer look at your print costs
Why not let us assess your printing environment and make proposals to improve efficiency and reduce costs? Epson’s Print Management Service is a tailored facility that can provide you with printers, scanners and supplies that meet your requirements.
Epson works in conjunction with its resellers and service partners to provide the expertise and day-to-day management of your print environment, enabling you to focus more time on your business. Because each customer situation is unique, Epson’s proposal is bespoke and designed to address your specific situation and needs.
Epson’s Print Management Service is ideal for medium to large companies and establishments who want to improve the efficiency of their print fleet and reduce overall printing costs.
What we have discovered is that for many companies, print is an unmanaged cost, yet the potential for savings is significant. With our Print Management Service, we assess the potential for savings related to your hardware, supplies, service and print- related processes. We balance this with the need to ensure you have the right products and service to meet your needs, both today and in the future, ensuring that your print fleet is optimised for efficiency.
Epson’s Print Management Service package can include:
• Spreading the cost of hardware, supplies and service over your contract period
• Monthly ‘click-charge’ service, which means you only pay for what you print
• Automatic supply of consumables when required
• Consolidated invoicing and management reporting
1. Trained specialist staff will assess your current situation and requirements – this will normally require at least one on-site visit
2. A bespoke proposal, tailored to your business will then be drawn up, identifying clear opportunities to save.
3. Once agreed, we will then install and provide you with an ongoing service, depending on your unique requirements.
Key Benefits of our Print Managed Services
• Savings in administration time and costs with automatic toner delivery and consolidated invoicing
• Reduced capital costs as you only pay for toner as/when used
• Increased control – costs more visible making budgeting easier and identifying potential areas for further cost savings
• Overall print cost savings by maximising your print fleet efficiency
• Replacement toner automatically sent when toner is low, avoiding printer down-time
• Printer optimised to specific requirements
• Minimum printer down-time with on-site service throughout the contract duration
• Options for confidential printing with Epson Print Authentication
• High quality print output with Epson laser printers and genuine Epson toner
• IT resources are freed up to cover other activities
• Increased control with management reporting available on print usage and costs
• Increased efficiency of printer fleet
Business class printers
Epson offers a comprehensive range of business printers covering inkjet, laser and dot matrix technologies, as well as a suite of related business solutions. From desktop inkjets, cost-effective mono lasers and high quality colour lasers, to space-saving multifunction devices, every printer carries the Epson hallmarks of industry-leading quality and innovation backed by outstanding reliability and low cost of ownership. In addition to complete print solutions, we offer scanners to enable you to archive your documents, and projectors for all meeting room sizes. A range of mobile products is also available.
To discuss your complete office requirements, as well as the Print Managed Service,
please call 01442 227220 or contact your authorised Epson reseller.