Ideal for small offices, or if you're working from home, the L100 is Epson's first integrated ink tank system and helps reduce your business printing costs while increasing your output. With the ultra-high-capacity ink tank and high-volume ink bottles for easy refills, this model will print important business documents effortlessly.
Ultra-low cost per page
A set of four individual 70ml Epson ink bottles are included – black, cyan, magenta, yellow, plus two extra blacks - giving you great value for money. Each set of high-capacity ink bottles can print up to 4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour, delivering an ultra-low cost per page*1 for both black and colour printing.
Integrated ink tank
The L100 is equipped with Epson’s Micro Piezo printhead technology that delivers unrivalled durability, quality and reliability. The ultra-high-capacity ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle of other ink tank systems.
Epson's Fast Ink Top-up (FIT) technology, with specially designed air-tight caps and filters, ensures minimal ink wastage. The choke valve controls the ink flow, preventing backflow during printing and also means you can easily and safely transport the printer to wherever you need to work.
Using Epson genuine ink gives you the quality you demand from your printing and each ink bottle has a re-sealable cap for storage when not in use. With Epson’s warranty, you can rest assured that you'll get maximum value, reliability and peace of mind from your printer.
- Print for longer
- Ultra-high-capacity ink tank
- Six large colour ink bottles
- Value for money
- Ultra-low cost per page
- Fully integrated ink tank
- Peace of mind
- Covered by Epson's warranty
Terms and Conditions
- Quoted yields/CPP are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC24712. Quoted yields/CPP are NOT based on ISO/IEC24711. Quoted yields/CPP may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature
- Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer
- USB cable not supplied in box
- Or 10 sheets Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper (10x15cm)
- Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom
- Or 15,000 pages (whichever comes first)
- According to ISO7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper/Photo RPM mode
- According to ISO9296