A set of six individual 70ml Epson ink bottles are included – black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan and light magenta – giving you great value for money. Each set of high-capacity ink bottles can print up to 1,800 high quality 10 x 15cm photos, delivering an ultra-low cost per photo1.
The L800 is equipped with Epson’s Micro Piezo printhead technology that delivers unrivalled durability, quality and reliability. The high-capacity ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle of other ink tank systems.
Using Epson genuine ink gives you the quality you demand from your printing and each ink bottle has a re-sealable cap for storage when not in use. With Epson’s warranty, you can rest assured that you'll get maximum value, reliability and peace of mind from your printer.
You can print vibrant, life-like colours with long-lasting results with the L800 and produce borderless photos up to A4 size. Creating personalised digital photo albums can easily be achieved by printing directly onto CDs/DVDs and, with fast print speeds, you can produce a 10 x 15cm photo in as little as 12 seconds2.
- Print for longer
- Ultra-high-capacity ink tank
- Six large colour ink bottles
- Value for money
- Ultra-low cost per photo
- Life-like results
- High-quality photos
- Peace of mind
- Covered by Epson's warranty
Terms and Conditions
- Colour yields/CPP are 5 colour composite using Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan and Light Magenta. Black yield/CPP is estimated supplemental yield. Quoted yields are calculated using Epson original methodology based on ISO/IEC FDIS29102 and continuously printing test patterns provided in ISO/IEC FDIS29103. Yields/CPP may vary considerably based on images printed, print settings, paper type, frequency of use, humidity and temperature
- Print speed (Pages Per Minute) is calculated when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode, 10 x 15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on host computer