The Epson L300 is a single-function printer with integrated ink system, ideal for home offices and small offices, and features two extra bottles of black ink.
With Micro Piezo printhead technology and Epson genuine ink, you can easily print Epson-quality documents at an ultra-low-cost. In addition, the L300's 12 month (or 30,000 page) warranty and service support, provides peace of mind and help if you need it.
The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. The Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle while fast print speeds of 9ppm*1 can boost office productivity.
The L300 is simple to set-up and use compared to third-party ink tank systems: simply fill with the ink supplied, turn the printer on and prime the ink system. Now the L300 is ready to print.
The L300 offers affordable printing and a low-cost per-print. Each set of high-volume ink bottles can print up to 4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour*2, delivering an ultra-low cost per page for both black and colour printing.
The L300 has a 12 percent smaller footprint than previous models*3, and easily complements any work environment it is in.
- Epson quality
- Purpose-built, refillable ink tank
- Value for money
- Ultra-low cost per page
- Hassle-free with simple set-up
- Compact design
- 12% smaller than previous models
- Print for longer
- Two extra black ink bottles
Terms and Conditions
- The average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for B&W simplex, determined in accordance with ISO/IEC24734
- Quoted yields/CPP are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC24712. Quoted yields/CPP are NOT based on ISO/IEC24711. Quoted yields/CPP may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature
- Comparison made with Epson L200 integrated ink tank system