The Epson L550 is a 4-in-1 with integrated ink system, ideal for home offices and small offices. With printing, scanning, copying and faxing functions, this model also features ADF, a two-line LCD screen, Ethernet connectivity and two extra bottles of black ink.
With Micro Piezo printhead technology and Epson genuine ink, you can easily print Epson-quality documents at an ultra-low-cost. In addition, the L550's 12 month (or 30,000 page) warranty, and service support, provides peace of mind and help if you need it.
The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. The Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle.
The L550 is quick to set-up and use: simply fill with the ink supplied, turn the printer on and prime the ink system. Now the L550 is ready to print.
The L550 boosts your office productivity with fast print speeds of 9ppm*1. The new multi-copy function also allows you to copy one page up to 99 times in a single go, making it ideal for creating documents quickly for meetings.
The L550 offers a low-cost per page for both black and colour printing, with each set of high-volume ink bottles capable of printing up to 4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour*2.
The L550 has a 12 percent smaller footprint than previous models*3, and easily complements any work environment.
- Print, scan, copy and fax
- Value for money
- Purpose-built, refillable ink tank
- Epson quality
- Fast printing and multiple copying
- Compact design
- 12% smaller than previous models
- Print for longer
- Two extra black ink bottles
- L550 datasheet PDF
Terms and Conditions
- The average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for B&W simplex, determined in accordance with ISO/IEC24734
- Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
- Quoted yields/CPP are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC24712. Quoted yields/CPP are NOT based on ISO/IEC24711. Quoted yields/CPP may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature
- Comparison made with Epson L200 integrated ink tank system