Expression Home XP-412
The Expression Home XP-412 is part of the Small-in-One range - Epson’s smallest-ever range of all-in-one home inkjets. This printer, scanner and copier offers cost-effective printing for home users looking for Wi-Fi connectivity and mobile printing. Additional benefits include Wi-Fi Direct, for easy printing without a wireless network, a 6.4cm LCD screen plus easy touch-panel operation.
The Expression Home XP-412 comes with Epson Connect1, offering both flexibility and freedom. It allows you to quickly and easily print documents and photos wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs using the iPrint app. You can also print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents and photos directly to the printer. The Scan-to-Cloud function enables you to customise print jobs, storing scanned documents directly in Cloud services.
The XP-412 printer is also compatible with Google Cloud Print and includes support for Apple AirPrint.
The automatic Wi-Fi set-up2 makes configuring computers to print and scan wirelessly extremely easy. The XP-412 automatically finds the relevant connection settings in order to configure itself. For added versatility, Wi-Fi Direct allows easy printing from wireless devices without the need for a network.
The XP-412's 6.4cm LCD screen, touch-panel operation, and accompanying memory card slot offers easy-to-use PC-free printing for greater flexibility.
Epson’s Claria Home Ink is ideal for affordable reliable printing: producing crisp, clear text documents and glossy, lab-quality photos. With individual ink cartridges you only have to replace the colour used, saving you money.
- Save space, save money, save time
- Wi-Fi Direct™
- Wireless printing without a network
- PC-free printing
- 6.4cm colour LCD screen
- Epson Connect
- Mobile printing over Wi-Fi and email
- Claria Home Ink
- Crisp, clear text and glossy photos
Terms and Conditions
- This printer and original ink cartrides are for sale and use in EMEAR only. 2. Epson iPrint requires a wireless connection and the Epson printing app. Email printing requires a connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu 3. Automatic set-up compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS