The versatile Epson TM-T88VI receipt printer offers retailers, restaurants, bars and other commercial businesses the chance to explore web and mobile POS solutions without losing the functionality of a traditional PC-based system, as both can be run in parallel. This co-existence means users can migrate at the speed they want, run both systems at once, or just stick to a traditional setup.
High performance and low running costs
As well as flexibility, the TM-T88VI gives outstanding performance, with print speeds of up to 350mm/s, and excellent reliability. A backward paper-feeding function helps save paper without affecting performance, reducing running costs and paper waste.
Server Direct Print functionality allows the TM-T88VI to print direct from a web server. It also supports beacons, to help mobile devices identify the nearest printer, making it ideal for POS environments with multiple printer installations, while NFC support makes it easy to pair tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
The TM-T88VI has exactly the same footprint as the TM-T88V, allowing you to upgrade to a brand new system without having to rearrange your counter space, and is available in both black and white to suit any shop, bar or restaurant decor.
- Fast print speeds Print at speeds of up to 350mm/s
- Proven reliability Epson's proven track record for reliability
- Co-existence Allows PC, mobile and web connection at the same time
- Server direct print Print directly from web server to any connected receipt printer
- Beacon support Lets mobile devices print to the nearest available printer