Maximised work area usage
The advanced design of the G6-Series offers the maximum work envelope while maintaining very compact dimensions. The robot can carry out tasks with an arm length of 550 mm where 600 mm would normally be required, for example.
Compact high performance
G6-Series SCARA robots offer performance among the best in the industry, with outstanding range of motion, and maximum footprint efficiency. Cycle times can be as low as 0.35 seconds, even during extended use. A unique high-rigidity arm design means very low residual vibration, with smooth start and stop motion, even at high speeds.
The G6-Series is the ideal solution for applications in which high speed at maximum precision is required, such as the production of mechanical and electrical parts, pick-and-place applications, equipping with small parts, dosing and feeding.
- Compact, precise SCARA robot Designed for pinpoint accuracy in very small workspaces
- Maximum work envelope Offers equivalent workspace use to larger robot arms
- Short cycle times Cycle times can be as low as 0.35 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical