Compact high performance
G1-Series SCARA robots offer performance among the best in the industry, with outstanding range of motion, and maximum footprint efficiency. Cycle times can be as low as 0.29 seconds, while a high duty cycle permits fast cycles even during extended use. A unique high-rigidity arm design means very low residual vibration, with smooth start and stop motion, even at high speeds.
Extensive configuration options
The G1-Series offers a range of configuration options including arm lengths of 175mm and 225mm, as well as both three and four-axis models, and units designed for sensitive clean-room applications such as hard-drive assembly.
SCARA G1-Series robots are used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.
- Compact, precise SCARA robot Designed for pinpoint accuracy in very small workspaces
- Extensive configuration options Two arm lengths and axis types available as well as clean room options
- Short cycle times Cycle times can be as low as 0.29 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical