High payload without compromise
Thanks to its high arm rigidity, the G20-Series SCARA robot can handle high payloads at high speeds without vibration. It's fast in every area - in assembly and configuration as well as in handling - and particularly adept at applications such as assembly of heavy parts, packaging and palletising as well as loading and unloading.
Compact high performance
G20-Series SCARA robots offer performance among the best in the industry, with outstanding range of motion, and maximum footprint efficiency. Cycle times can be as low as 0.37 seconds, even during extended use. A unique high-rigidity arm design means very low residual vibration, with smooth start and stop motion, even at high speeds.
The G20-Series is the ideal solution for applications in which high speed at maximum precision is required, such as the production of mechanical and electrical parts, pick-and-place applications, equipping with small parts, dosing and feeding.
SCARA G-Series robots offer flexible mounting options to suit whatever application you require them for. As well as floor, wall and ceiling mounting,
- Heavy-lifting SCARA robot Payload up to 20kg without compromising speed
- Large work envelope One-metre arm offers extended work envelope
- Short cycle times Cycle times can be as low as 0.37 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical