Form and function – there’s one less thing to juggle in the work/life balance
Epson extends its range of high-performance yet compact and sleek all-in-one printers
While functionality must always come first, there’s no need for a printer to impact the look and feel of your environment. Forget compromise with Epson’s latest model: XP-5100. It features a compact and stylish design that looks great from every angle, plus an enviable list of easy-to-use features and connectivity solutions.
This latest model presents users with a top-performing all-in-one printer ideal for everyday home printing. Blending easily into any setting, it features a compact and sophisticated aesthetic and incorporates a 6.1cm LCD screen and easy-to-use interface.
This printer isn’t just great value upfront – it also provides long-term savings when paired with XL inks, that enable the user to print up to 2.5x more pages 1. This affordable and easy-to-use printer includes helpful features such as A4 double-sided printing and a 150-sheet front-loading paper tray.
Minimising messy wires and ensuring both set up and everyday use is quick and fuss free, this printer provides a range of flexible connectivity solutions. The user can print from anywhere in the home using Wi-Fi connectivity, or Wi-Fi Direct to print from compatible devices without a Wi-Fi network.
Epson's free mobile printing apps and solutions provide further versatility, such as the Epson iPrint app 2for printing and scanning wirelessly from a smart device around the home. For those on the move, Epson Email Print makes it possible to send items to print from almost anywhere in the world 2.
Kseniya Gordeeva, product manager, Epson Europe, says, “More and more people need highly functional printers in the home to tackle everything from everyday chores to business tasks. It’s essential to design printers that hit the mark on ease of use, functionality and connectivity, yet are also sleek and compact to fit within any environment. Our latest model gives users even more choice.”
The XP-5100 is available from 1 stJune 2018, priced at €XX.
- Compact, space-saving
- Print, scan, copy
- Epson Connect 2:
Epson iPrint offers easy printing over Wi-Fi from smartphones and tablet PCs
Print from anywhere in the world by emailing photos and documents directly to the printer
Remote print driver
- Print on the go from your smartphone or computer via Google Cloud Print
- Print emails, photos, web pages and documents directly from your iOS device using AirPrint 3
- Easy to install with automatic Wi-Fi set-up 4
- Wi-Fi Direct for wireless printing without a network
- Automatic double-sided printing
- 150 page front-loading paper tray
- 6.1cm LCD touch-screen with a user-friendly interactive menu
- Memory card slot
- ISO print speeds of up to 14/7.5 pages per minute (black/colour) 5
- 1200dpi scanner
- Presto! PageManager software for document management
- Print up to 2.5x more pages with XL inks 1
2.Epson iPrint and Epson Creative Print require a wireless connection and the Epson printing apps. Epson Email print, Epson Remote Print Driver and Epson scan-to-cloud require an internet connection. For more information, supported languages and devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu
3.AirPrint-enabled printers work with iPhone 4s and later, iPad 2 and later, all models of iPad Air and iPad mini, and iPod touch 5th generation with the latest version of iOS, and Mac with the latest version of OSX.
4. Automatic set-up compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS
5. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default A4 simplex. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing