The new Epson FX-890 dot matrix printer is built to offer faster printing, better reliability and flexible paper handling, in a stylish and compact design. It is perfect for production, car dealers, warehouses, labs, wholesalers, freight forwarders, finance departments and trade users who want high performance at low cost.
FX-890 dot matrix printer, 18 pins, 80 column, original + 6 copies(pull tractor), 566 cps UHSD (10 cpi), ESC/P, IBM PPDS , 16 fonts, 8 BarCode fonts, single sheet and continuous, 4 paper paths, paper park, USB and Parallel I/F, 1 slot for opt. Epson Type B I/F card.
- Class-leading speed - up to 680cps
- Compact, robust and reliable
- Long-lasting ribbon
- Handles 1 original + 5 copies
- Flexible paper handling from front, top, rear and bottom
- Handles media up to 80 columns wide
- Two optional cut sheet feeders to store different forms
- Second push tractor option to accommodate two continuous forms
- Standard Parallel and USB interfaces
- Optional wireless (Not available in all countries) and wired network interfaces