When upgrading existing passbook printers, the premium performance of the PLQ-50 series makes it the ideal choice. With an improved mean time between failures of 35,000 hours and reliable dot matrix technology, you can depend on these printers to deliver high-quality output with minimal intervention.
Equally, when time is tight, the PLQ-50 series delivers fast printing of up to 560 characters per second (High-Speed-Draft, 10cpi), utilising 24-pins and 94 columns. Additionally, up to 6 copies can be produced simultaneously with the original.
The printer’s performance is matched by its cost-effectiveness. The ribbon is compatible across all of the Epson Passbook range and represents a budget friendly printing solution.
An LCD screen also provides valuable user convenience.
- Reliable Improved mean time between failures of 35,000 hours
- Fast performance Prints up to 560 characters per second with 6+1 copies
- Ease of use Featuring a new LCD screen
- Consumables Same long-lasting ribbons compatible with all models
- Easy installation Parallel, serial and USB interfaces