Say goodbye to ink cartridges with our integrated ink tank system printer for fast, reliable up to A4 photo printing that ensures an ultra-low cost per page.
Save up to 90%¹ on the cost of everyday, hassle-free printing with its integrated high-capacity ink tank.
INK FOR PHOTO PRINTING
6 colour dye inks allow for fast, reliable and Epson-quality photo printing, even on surfaces such as CD/DVDs.
Photo print speeds – approximately 12 seconds per photo².
EASY TO USE AND RELIABLE
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCE DOWNTIME
Wi-Fi connectivity with Epson Connect³ makes printing from smartphones and tablets easy. Combined with its compact, space-saving design, this allows to place you to place the printer almost anywhere. Fast ink top-up technology makes it quick and simple to refill without mess, while the printer comes with a 1 year or 3,000 page manufacturer warranty.
SAY GOODBYE TO CARTRIDGES
PRINT UP TO 1,800 PHOTOS FROM AN INITIAL SET OF BOTTLES4
The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle. Additional ink can be bought in convenient high-volume bottles that have a drip-free nozzle and resealable cap for easy storage.
EPSON QUALITY PHOTO PRINTING
- Refillable ink tank system
- Ultra-low-cost photo printing
- Epson Micro Piezo technology
- Fast photo printing (12 seconds per photo²)
- High-quality borderless photo printing up to A4 size
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Direct printing onto CDs/DVDs
- 6 colour 70ml Epson genuine ink bottles included
- ENERGY STAR-qualified
- Comparison made against the top 10 competitive A4 mono laser printers and MFPs, top 10 competitive colour laser printers and MFPs, and top competitive 10 inkjet printer and MFPs according to the IDC EMEA Hardcopy Tracker (Data Q2 2014). Cost per page calculated using the average selling price from the IDC EMEA Consumables Tracker (Data H1 2014) and manufacturers’ published yields as of December 2014. For more information visit www.epson.eu/itssavings.
- For test conditions, please visit www.epson.eu/testing.
- Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu.
- Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 29103. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 29102. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature.