Epson's Si-OLED technology provides excellent colour reproduction and a crisp, bright viewing experience. The Full HD 1080p display further enhances each detail and the large display area is the equivalent of viewing a 120-inch screen from 5 metres away.
Developed to replicate the familiar, comfortable fit of conventional prescription glasses, the Moverio BT-40's ergonomic design, with flexible temples, offers improved comfort for long term usage.
The Moverio BT-40 uses USB Type-C that allows simple connectivity to a wide range of devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops, over a single cable. This easy-to-use plug-and-play solution can also be managed easily with the free Moverio Link app.
Designed for business use and personal entertainment
The Moverio BT-40 is ideal for business executives adapting to modern working styles; and frequent business travellers who work on trains, planes and in public spaces, where privacy and comfort are important. The see-through, hands-free second display allows users to work comfortably and perform other tasks simultaneously, from a natural viewing position. An immersive experience can be enjoyed while watching movies or streamed entertainment.
- Connectivity USB-C for simple connectivity to a wide range of devices
- Design The Moverio BT-40 even fits over prescription glasses
- Image quality Si-OLED technology and Full HD 1080p display
- User privacy View second screen content to keep your confidential materials private
- Easy to use Plug-and-play with Moverio Link app for settings management.