When an economic solution is needed to replace existing passbook printers, the PLQ-35 is the ideal choice. With a 150% improved mean time between failures of 35,000 hours and reliable dot matrix technology, you can depend on these printers to deliver high-quality output with minimal intervention.
In addition, when time is of the essence, the PLQ-35 delivers fast printing of up to 540 characters per second (High-Speed-Draft, 10cpi), utilising 24-pins and 94 columns. Additionally, up to 6 copies can be produced simultaneously with the original.
The printer’s performance is matched by its cost-effectiveness. The ribbon is compatible across all of the Epson Passbook range and represents a budget friendly printing solution. Keep costs of business down, while keeping inline with current demands for CSR and organisational waste.
- Affordable Cost effective alternative to other passbook printers
- Fast performance Prints up to 540 characters per second with 6+1 copies
- Reliable Significantly increased mean time between failure rate of 35,000 hours
- Compatible consumables Same long-lasting ribbons compatible with all models
- Design Improved, modern design