Compact, stylish and lighter than ever before, the all-new TM-P80II is the perfect choice for demanding on-the-go environments such as hospitality, as well as in-vehicle applications. Providing increased impact resistance, and protection from dust and water ingress to IP54 standards, it can handle barcodes and 2D symbols and can be easily mounted onto a belt, or shoulder carried. With USB-C connectivity, plus support for Bluetooth 5.0 “classic” and low-energy modes, it provides excellent range, seamless pairing and reliable all-day battery life, while its Wi-Fi 5 capability delivers excellent wireless performance, plus a Wi-Fi “Direct” mode, enabling direct connection of up to 8 devices without the need to connect to a network or hotspot. Supplied with a comprehensive “quick start” sheet, which includes QR-codes that link to video guides, set-up and configuration is fast and easy.
- Compact, ergonomic and stylish An all-new design that's lighter than ever and intuitive to use.
- Perfect for on-the-go environments Designed for demanding mobile applications, including in-vehicle use.
- Major benefits for developers Fast, problem-free development, and migration of existing POS systems.
- Exceptional durability Improved impact resistance, and IP54-rated for dust and water ingress.
- Excellent connectivity USB-C and W-Fi, plus a W-Fi Direct mode for effortless printing.