This Discproducer encrypts data as soon it has been sent via the internal network. This makes data unusable even in the event of unauthorised access to the main unit. Data are only decrypted immediately prior to burning.
The system is designed to comply with the approved international ISO safety standard 15408. Moreover, a keypad connected to the new Discproducer prompts the input of an individual PIN. Access to the produced CDs and DVDs is only possible with this code, since the lockable body is a further security feature of the Epson PP-100N – all media are protected by a robust door lock. The internal robot only releases those discs that correspond to the respective PIN code. On the highest security setting, every burning process requires the supervisor’s approval via e-mail. This ensures maximum control over every CD or DVD produced, provided local burning devices are disabled.
Both versions (the Epson PP-100N and the PP-100N Security) are network-compatible and can be controlled from different stations. This allows several users to work at the same time. There is no need for complicated commands – just specify which files are intended for burning. Moreover, there is less network traffic as the Epson PP-100N eliminates the need to send data separately for each burning process. The status monitor or the double-spaced display allows clear overview of pending jobs.
- PIN-protected door lock Maximum control over every CD or DVD produced
- Top security mode Requires users to obtain electronic Mgr. authorisation before burning discs
- Jobs are encrypted Even when the unit is stolen, data are safe
- Ideal for authorities Designed in accordance with the Common Criteria (CC) safety standard ISO 15408
- Outstanding quality Vibrant, high-quality disc burning and printing