Simple compact design
The TM-m30II is based on a simple, compact cube design with a very small footprint. This discreet design fits seamlessly into most environments. Available in black or white.
The TM-m30II is the successor to the iconic TM-m30 receipt printer and features enhanced connectivity to accommodate the needs of growing businesses, including: USB, Ethernet and optional Bluetooth.
This mPOS receipt printer offers a host of new features that are designed with transactional efficiency in mind. These include: increased print speeds of up to 250mm/s; a paper near-end sensor, which is especially useful for unattended applications, such as kiosks; enhanced mechanism, printhead and auto-cutter and an advanced paper-saving function that includes paper back-feed capability.
Ease of use
Epson's POS expertise has resulted in unrivalled build quality and refined functionality; each component has been developed with ease of use in mind. The TM-m30II can be installed horizontally or vertically, that allows for even more positioning flexibility. It pairs easily with tablet and mobile devices and LED indicators display the status for Wi-Fi, Ethernet and optional Bluetooth). Also, the flexible drop-in paper loading allows users to access the TM-m30II from either the top or the front.
- Iconic design Stylish, practical design with small footprint and clean lines
- Cost effective Entry-level model (refreshed version of its predecessor, the TM-m30)
- Fast printing Increased print speed of 250mm/s
- Direct printing from mobile devices Without the need to install or update drivers
- Reliable Epson’s tried and trusted build quality