The VT6L has been engineered for ease of use and a low total cost of ownership (TCO), following the 'just enough' design principle. It's a compact, all-in-one robot that helps save on factory space and features simple cabling thanks to the hollow end-of-arm design. The VT6L has a built-in controller and battery-less motor unit that help with insallation and uniterrupted running. It has a reach of up to 920mm and can handle payloads of up to 6kg, which make it an appropriate robotic solution for a wide variety of applications.
- Affordable Simple design and low TCO
- Easy set up Built-in controller, simple cabling, lightweight, battery-less motor unit
- Flexibility Use for machine tending, packing, loading and unloading…and much more
- Compact, all-in-one solution Self-contained and space-saving, with a built-in controller
- Energy efficient Thanks to the AC100-240V supply range