Enhance visitor, customer and audience experiences
The BT-40S can produce immersive experiences while maintaining situational awareness. Rich colours and high contrast mean that 2D and 3D rendering appear true-to-life, with transparent unused display space for enhanced content overlays. Advanced optical technology, combined with improved user comfort and controller, make this smart glasses solution ideal for visitor experiences, subtitling, dentistry and more.
Epson's Si-OLED technology provides excellent colour reproduction and a crisp, bright viewing experience. The Full HD 1080p display enhances each detail and the large display is the equivalent of viewing a 120-inch screen from 5 metres away.
The ergonomic design replicates the familiar fit of prescription glasses, with flexible temples offering improved comfort for different head sizes and long term usage.
Moverio Intelligent Controller
Designed for commercial applications featuring an integrated touchscreen and customisable user interfaces for intuitive usability. The controller provides the perfect platform for a range of applications. It includes flexible connectivity with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB-C and 2TB expandable storage, plus GPS and motion sensors for location-based solutions. Users can also benefit from a built-in camera and flashlight.
- See-through binocular display Maintain situational awareness while experiencing digital content
- Image quality Si-OLED technology and Full HD 1080p display
- Ergonomic Lightweight design with flexible temples for different head sizes
- Moverio Intelligent Controller Integrated touchscreen for multiple user interfaces
- Connectivity and sensors Future-proofed for custom app development