Even more feature-rich than its predecessors, this addition to Epson’s highly popular TM-m30 series features an ultra-small footprint and super-sleek design, and delivers easy, cost-effective and reliable receipt printing in any environment where space is an issue. Now including a USB Type-C PD (Power Delivery) connector, able to supply up to 18W, the TM-m30III (Standard model) is also more robust than ever before, with an antibacterial coating that provides protection against liquids to IPX2 standards, making it ideal for kitchen use. Also featuring paper near-end detection, which is great for kiosks and self-checkouts, its superior de-curling mechanism means that it’s also perfect for receipts that need a signature. Now supporting Android and Windows as well as iOS, the TM-m30III is supplied with links to video guides that make set-up and configuration fast and easy.
- Stylish, all-new design Ultra-compact, sleek, reliable and affordable
- Improved mobile connectivity Includes a USB Type-C PD tablet connection with 18W capability
- Designed for efficiency Features a paper near-end detector and superior decurling mechanism
- Built for tough environments IPX2 protection against liquids, plus antibacterial surface treatment
- Wider platform support Now supports Windows and Android, as well as iOS