Compact precise performance
SCARA GX4 Series robots are the right choice for use in confined spaces and despite their small size, they have a substantial work envelope. Many assembly tasks can only be performed in one arm orientation, so we've developed the SCARA GX4 Series with an arm that is curved to the left or right. This unique arm geometry allows the maximum square working area to be increased by up to 40 percent. .
Extensive configuration options
GX4 arms are available in 250, 300 and 350mm arm lengths, and GX4 Series robots can be supplied as tabletop, wall or ceiling-mounted units as well as clean room options.
SCARA GX4 Series robots are used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.
- Compact, speedy and precise Designed for pinpoint accuracy in very small workspaces
- Extensive configuration options Available in various arm lengths and mounting options
- Short cycle times Cycle times can be as low as 0.33 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible The ideal solution, whether new or retrofitted, for many applications