WXGA compact laser display with high contrast ratio of 2,500,000:1 and 3LCD technology provides pin-sharp image quality and equally high white and colour light output give your presentations impact, even in brightly-lit rooms.
Simple set-up and connectivity
Offers MTR auto power-on function by HDMI video signal detection and an array of connectivity options including Dual HDMI and built-in wireless LAN to stream content from laptops or mobile devices with Screen Mirroring (Miracast) - PIN code support and display dialog username when connected Miracast to projector allows teacher to block student interruption while teacher is projecting. USB power supply (2A) for easy smart stick connection. Compatible with iProjection software for easy connectivity with mobile devices and content sharing.
Peace of mind and long-lasting durability
Project for longer with exceptional reliability and a longer usage life of up to 30,000 hours in Eco Mode (20,000 hours normal). The EB-L210W is covered by a five-year warranty.
Value added flexibility
Epson iProjection software is compatible with leading platforms and makes it possible to connect with up to 50 computers and partition the screen for split-screen projection capability offering added value.
- 4,500 lumens brightness display Crisp images and bright colours, even in well-lit rooms.
- Laser projector Virtually maintenance-free performance for up to 30,000 hours (Eco).
- Stream and share Wireless, MTR auto power-on by HDMI and easy smart stick connection.
- Fit and forget reliability Flexible, compact laser projector, comes with five-year warranty.
- The complete solution With an incredible contrast ratio of 2,500,000:1, the EB-L210W delivers vivid, lifelike content and defined shadow detail with deeper blacks.