Superior image quality
The 7,000 lumens EB-PU1007B projects clear whites, vivid details, deep blacks, defined shadows and high contrast imagery.
Compact and lightweight
The compact size makes this projector more transportable and saves storage space, providing size and cost advantages to projector fleets. The unobtrusive design allows it to blend seamlessly into most environments. Also available in white.
Interchangeable lens support
The EB-PU1007B accommodates different lenses to suit a wide range of projection environments, including a zero-offset ultra-short-throw lens. Epson supplies the projector as ‘body only’, without a lens, which puts the power to build the right projection solution, for the right application, in the hands of the user.
Designed for installation agility
Produce large-scale, extremely bright displays, even as part of multi-projector installations where edge blending, stacking and lens flexibility is key. Epson Projector Professional Tool makes advanced installation techniques easy, such as projection mapping, while the optional external camera module (ELPEC01) uses built-in processing for PC-free geometry correction for stacking. The EB-PU1007B also features NFC for multi-projector set up, making diagnostics and installations easier using the Epson Projector Config Tool.
- Compact and lightweight Unobtrusive and easier to transport
- Lens support Supports a wide selection of Epson interchangeable lenses
- Enhanced design Clean, simple, and discreet design. Black version.
- Image quality 7,000 lumens, 3LCD, WUXGA resolution with 4K enhancement
- Advanced installation tools A range of free software tools and an optional external camera module