Complete with our 3LCD technology, the EB-536Wi displays superior-quality, bright images with more accurate colours. The image can be seen even in brightly-lit rooms thanks to an equally high white and colour light output. Image detail is clear thanks to a high contrast ratio and our new short throw lens means sharper images and improved focus.
More value for your money
The lamp in the EB-536Wi now lasts up to 10,000 hours in eco mode. The projector even conserves power during presentations by automatically adjusting the light output depending on the content. The A/V mute function pauses the presentation and dims the lamp by 70% to conserve energy while the projector is not in use. The projectors' built-in 16w speaker means audio content can be played directly through the projector, without the need for additional external speakers. The microphone input transforms the projector into a PA system, meaning presenters can be easily heard in a classroom environment.
Easy to use interactivity
Driverless installation and auto calibration makes setting up the EB-536Wi quick and easy. The EB-536Wi features dual pen capability, meaning two users can annotate across the entire screen area simultaneously using separate attributes1. The interactive pens are now also faster-syncing and more accurate for smooth, precise writing. Easy Interactive Tools software provides users with a wide-range of interactive features.
- Exceptional image quality Epson’s 3LCD technology displays brighter images and more accurate colours
- Equally high white and colour light output Screen can be seen clearly even in brightly-lit rooms
- Clearer detail Increased contrast ratio of 16,000:1
- Short throw ratio frees up workspace Projects a larger image in a shorter distance
- Longer lamp life means low TCO 10,000 hours in eco mode / 5,000 hours in normal mode