The EB-L210SF's short throw lens allows close positioning of the projector to the display, ideal for small rooms and reducing the risk of shadows cast onto the display
Unlike some other brand projectors, EB-L210SF features 3LCD technology, enabling 4,000 lumens for a bright and vibrant display. The experience is immersive and user-friendly.
Scalable from 55-125", display sizes can be optimised for each room with one product and a fixed cost, and it supports multi-projection edge-blending for a low cost, large, seamless, energy efficient 3780x1080p image.
With up-to 30,000 hour long-life laser-light source, it produces a large display up-to 125", clearly visible from all angles and at a distance, and unlike a flat-panel display, the EB-L210SF can be portable, and there is no glass flat panel to create disruptive, reflected blind spots at certain angles.
Versatile wired and wireless connectivity options, including Miracast™ screen mirroring, ensures effortless, multi-device content sharing, and with a connected optional Epson visualiser, documents, presentations or 3D objects can be projected in incredible detail to the whole room. With USB 2A power output, HDMI streaming sticks can also be connected to open further possibilities.
- Scalable, portable FHD display 55-125" ST display for unrestricted viewing without reflections
- Bright and energy efficient laser 4,000lm CLO with 3LCD technology for brighter colours at only 201W
- Effortless connectivity options Auto-on, wired / wireless display with USB 2A output for smart sticks
- Simple to use and built to last Virtually maintenance free with 5-year, 12,000hr warranty
- Document camera compatibility Create and record a live, totally immersive lesson or presentation