The EB-L210SW's short throw lens allows close positioning of the projector to the display, ideal for small rooms and reducing the risk of shadows cast onto the display.
Unlike some other brand projectors, EB-L210SW features 3LCD technology, enabling 4,000 lumens Colour and White Light Output levels for a bright and vibrant display. The experience is immersive and user-friendly.
Scalable from 53-120", display sizes can be optimised for each room with one product and at a fixed cost, and produce a large display up-to 125", clearly visible from all angles and at a distance.
The EB-L210SW can be portable, and there is no glass flat panel to create disruptive, reflected blind spots at certain angles.
Versatile wired and wireless connectivity options, including Miracast™ screen mirroring, ensures effortless, multi-device content sharing, and with a connected optional Epson visualiser, documents, presentations or 3D objects can be projected in incredible detail to the whole room. With USB 2A power output, HDMI streaming sticks can also be connected to open futher possibilities.
- Scalable, portable HD display 53-120" ST display for unrestricted viewing without reflections
- Bright and energy efficient laser 4,000lm CLO with 3LCD technology for brighter colours at only 201W
- Effortless connectivity options Auto-on, wired / wireless display with USB 2A output for smart sticks
- Simple to use and built to last Virtually maintenance free with 5-year, 12,000hr warranty
- Document camera compatibility Create and record a live, totally immersive lesson or presentation