Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than leading competitive projectors2. WXGA resolution, that matches the resolution and aspect ratio of most laptop displays, and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear projected images.
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 6,000 hours.
More control and collaboration
The multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share their content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in complete control since they can choose when to display student content – ideal for interaction in a collaborative teaching or training environment.
Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time, and with a wall-mounting bracket included in the box, it's easy to get started.
The optional wireless capability allows you to share content easily from a range of smart devices using the iProjection App3.
- Quality image Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images
- Reliable Project for longer with a lamp life of up to 6,000 hours
- Save time Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time
- More control and collaboration Share content simultaneously
- Optional wireless capability Show content easily from a range of smart devices