Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than leading competitive projectors1. WXGA resolution and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear projected images.
Dual pen interactivity
Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use, with an improved design. Dual pen capability allows for simultaneous, collaborative learning with different pen attributes. The 'hover' function accurately detects the position of the pen when it's not in contact with the projection surface.
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 6,000 hours.
Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time and the PC-free annotation mode means that teachers don't even need to power up their computers. The interactive function does not require drivers to be installed and it auto-calibrates.
Optional wireless capability allows you to show content easily from a range of smart devices using the iProjection App2.
More control and collaboration
Multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share their content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in complete control since they can choose what content to display.
- Quality image Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images
- Dual pen interactivity Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use
- Reliable Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Save time Simply plug in and turn on – there's no warm-up time
- Wireless projector Optional wireless allows content to be shown from a range of devices