Innovative and cost effective
Epson's advanced laser technology is bright, robust and reliable for a flexible and easy to use digital signage solution. It offers bright and vivid colours in a cost-effective solution capable of creating large displays or even projecting onto 3D objects.
Flexible display options
The EB-L265F enables scalable display sizes of up to 310 inches with a single projector - even larger when edge-blending 2 units. Full HD, 4,600 lumen brightness and 3LCD technology offer bright colours and high quality - perfect for creating engaging and informative displays, even in bright spaces.
It can be mounted wherever needed - wall, floor or ceiling (inc.on a lighting track) with optional accessories. A white model is also available (EB-L260F) to ensure the projector is as discrete as possible.
Create dynamic content
Epson offers free apps for content creation (Epson Creative Projection & Epson Projector Content Management). Content can be played directly from USB (including playlists, videos, and signage content) using the built-in playback feature. Users can even upload and playback content wirelessly with built-in Wi-Fi and Miracast functionality.
Low maintenance and high reliability
Up to 20,000 hours maintenance-free use using a laser light source with a 5 year warranty make this a cost-effective fit-and-forget display solution you can rely on.
- Experiential signage solution Large, bright display for signage, or project onto 3D objects
- Up to 310-inch display Full HD resolution, 4,600 lumen brightness and 3LCD technology
- Installation flexibility Wall, ceiling, floor, or lighting track, with 360 degree rotation
- Cost effective 20,000 hours maintenance free - 5 year warranty
- Flexible playback Play content directly from USB stick or Miracast