With the EB-725W, users are no longer restricted to a single display size, with bright, large scalable options up to 120”. Unlike flat-panel equivalents, there are no shadows, glare or blind spots, and the 4,000lm high-brightness laser light source can work when ambient lighting is also high. Multi-screen capability makes collaboration easy and intuitive, while a split-screen feature can show up to four inputs in one large display, preventing the need for addtional displays.
The viewing experience is more immersive, with multiple connectivity options enhancing exceptional image and sound quality. For the ultimate in engagement, wireless connectivity, including Screen Mirroring via Miracast, allows everyone to share content from their tablets, mobiles or laptops. By connecting an optional Epson document camera you can also easily display images of 3D objects with incredible detail for the whole room to see.
Unlike flat panel displays, the EB-725W provides multiple display sizes and formats for one fixed cost. It also offers flexible mounting options to deploy a more comfortable view for delegates. When used with antibacterial whiteboards it provides a more hygienic workspace and is free from finger marks.
Sustainability is another strength, based on sustainable manufacturing, product usage and lifecycle.
- Any room, any size Bright, large-format display options up to 120"
- Every-angle viewing No restricted angles, shadows, glare or blind spots
- Multiple collaboration options Expand connectivity through BYOD devices, VC cameras and more
- Document camera compatibility Create a totally immersive experience with sound and visuals
- Exceptional reliability Maintenance-free laser technology for fit-and-forget peace of mind