The brightest projection
At 30,000 lumens, this is Epson's brightest ever Pro AV projector. This enables users to create powerful presentations and totally immersive experiences.
Its more compact design means it can fit into smaller spaces which makes it easier for users to transport, install and store.
4K compatible lenses
Epson offers a concise range of different lenses that produce crisp, high-definition images even when projecting at a distance. This installation projector also features Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology, which uses pixel shifting to double the resolution as a more cost effective option to producing 4K content. The EB-L30000U is supplied without a lens as this allows the user to chose the most appropriate lens or lenses for their needs. All EB-L25000U lenses are compatible with the EB-L30000U
The mechanical shutter is particularly useful in theatres for creating backdrops. The projector can be turned to black instantly with a simple switch, and on again when required. This feature is very important in rental and staging events, where laser lights are being used, to protect the lens from laser damage.
- Epson's brightest ever At 30,000 lumens, this is Epson's brightest ever Pro AV projector.
- Compact design Easy to transport, install and store
- Lens flexibility Allows users to chose the most appropriate lens for each project
- 4K Enhancement Technology Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology means crisp, high-definition images
- Enhanced protection The mechanical shutter protects the lens from laser strikes