The EB-760W's ultra short throw lens allows safe, discreet positioning close to the display, enabling presenters free access to perform without casting shadows.
With 4,100 lumens Colour Light Output and Epson 3LCD technology, the display is bright and vibrant up-to 150", clearly visible from all angles and from a distance. The experience is immersive and user-friendly.
Projection also enables flexible display sizes, scalable from 49-150", display sizes can be optimised for each room with one familiar product and at a fixed cost
Versatile wired and wireless connectivity options, including screen mirroring via Miracast™, allow participants to effortlessly share content from their PCs or mobile devices. With a connected optional Epson visualiser, documents, presentations or 3D objects can be viewed with incredible detail.
Unlike a flat-panel display, there is no heavy, breakable, glass panel to create disruptive, reflected blind spots at certain angles, and teachers are not subjected to LCD panel direct blue light radiation, believed to damage eyes. Paired with a hygienic, antibacterial whiteboard, teachers can annotate presentations with dry-wipe pens, or to save energy, simply use the whiteboard with the display turned off.
- Scalable HD display for any room 53-150" UST display for unrestricted viewing (no shadows/reflections)
- Bright and energy efficient laser 4,100lm CLO with 3LCD technology for brighter colours at only 205W
- Effortless connectivity options Auto-on, wired / wireless display with USB 2A output for smart sticks
- Simple to use and built to last Virtually maintenance free with 5-year, 12,000hr warranty
- Document camera compatibility Create and record a live, totally immersive lesson or presentation