High brightness and image quality
Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than competitive projectors1. With a scalable display size of up to 100 inches, two types of content can be displayed using the split-screen without compromising on quality.
Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use when annotating directly on screen. With the new dual pens, teacher and student or two students can work simultaneously using different attributes.
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
Interact and enhance learning
Multi-PC projection software allows teachers and students to share content simultaneously. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in control, choosing what content to display. Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display. Split-screen capability allows teachers to display two separate types of content simultaneously, such as a lesson plan from a PC and a still image or video clip from a document camera.
Optional wireless capability
Wirelessly display content easily from a range of smart devices and Google Chromebooks using our iProjection App2.
- Up to 100-inch display and outstanding quality HD-ready WXGA resolution with Epson 3LCD technology
- Dual-pen annotation Two users can annotate at once using the included pens
- Reliable Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Multi-screen interactivity Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional) Allows content to be shown from a range of devices