Ensure that your presentations, images and video pack a punch with the vivid, sharp projection offered by this 3LCD laser projector. Designed for larger venues, its high resolution SXGA+ images are vivid and bright, even in daylight, while inorganic phosphor wheel technology provides superior light and heat resistance to deliver excellent reliability that lasts for up to 83,000 hours¹.
Thanks to a wide range of motorised lenses, including optional ultra-short-throw (UST) lens, the projector benefits from true 360° installation flexibility, allowing it to be placed virtually anywhere - without loss of brightness or distortion of image. The projector also has a built-in camera to ensure accurate calibration and capture diagnostic images (this can be fully disabled to prevent remote access).
Versatile new software
All models in the EB-L1000 series can take advantage of free Epson Professional Projector Tool software from December 2017. It allows you to set up multi-projector installations straight out of the box, simply and quickly, as well as utilising advanced techniques such as projection-mapping and edge-blending.
Get started quickly thanks to a lens memory function which stores projector settings such as image position, focus and zoom, for prompt access when projecting images in different aspect ratios, or using different lenses.
- Laser light source technology Outstanding brightness and colour, with fit and forget reliability
- Sharp, clear imagery Outstanding clarity and detail for crisp images and readable text
- Versatile new software Set up multiple projector installations and utilise advanced projection techniques
- Flexible 360° installation True flexibility without distortion or loss of brightness
- Added peace of mind Product comes with five-year, 20,000-hour warranty