The EB-770Fi is a step up from the EB-770F, with added interactive features.
Interactive technology enables two digital pens to be used on the display simultaeously (finger touch available through optional accessory FT01). Presentations can be controlled and brought to life with on-screen annotations, while a variety of convenient built-in tools support productivity. An optional Epson visualiser camera can be contolled via the display, projecting documents or objects from a desk for the whole room to see in incredible detail.
With a 4,100 lumens laser-light source, combined with 3LCD technology, it produces a large, bright and vibrant display up to 100", clearly visible from all angles and at a distance.
Versatile wired and wireless connectivity options, including screen mirroring via Miracast™, allows participants to effortlessly share content from their PCs or mobile devices.
The experience is immersive and user-friendly.
The ultra short throw lens allows safe, unobtrusive positioning above the display, enabling presenters free access to interact without casting shadows.
Unlike a flat-panel display, there is no heavy, breakable, glass panel to create disruptive, reflected blind spots from certain angles; and presenters are not subjected to LCD panel direct blue light radiation.
- Interactive FHD display for any room 49-100" UST display for unrestricted viewing (no shadows/reflections)
- Bright and energy efficient laser 4,100lm CLO with 3LCD technology for brighter colours at only 205W
- Effortless connectivity options Auto-on, wired / wireless display with USB 2A output for smart sticks
- Simple to use and built to last Virtually maintenance free with 5-year, 12,000hr warranty
- Document camera compatibility Create and record a live, totally immersive lesson or presentation