Bright - Its 8,500 lumens delivers clear and vivid images at WXGA resolution with ease. Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with its equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid, natural colours and deep blacks, even in daylight.
Flexible - The flexible installation angle caters for both front and rear projection systems. The WiFi connectivity combined with a wide lens shift range both vertically and horizontally make for easy integration into any environment. And tap into Epson's EasyMP software to deliver split screen functionality, multi-PC projection and stream videos via WiFi.
Technologically advanced - It offers Edge Blending for the very first time, stacking up to four projectors horizontally and two vertically.
High quality images - Epson’s Super Resolution feature delivers a smooth, high-quality image, every time.
Immaculate images - The Point and Arc Correction features allow for uneven screens and the built-in test patterns handle image calibration with ease.
- Ultra bright 8,500 lumens White Light Output and 8,500 lumens Colour Light Output
- Operating temp Wide 0- 50°C operating temperature
- DCDi by Faroudja Class leading DCDi enhancement
- Shutter speed Fast mechanical shutter speed
- Easy use Direct power on/off