The WF-M5190DW uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive mono lasers1 thanks, in part, to its no heat technology. No Ozone gas is emitted and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing make it ideal for the work environment.
Low running costs
The WF-M5190DW's high-capacity ink cartridges of up to 10,000 pages2 allow you to print for longer and lower your running costs. And there are fewer parts to replace than a laser.
This efficient business printer has print speeds of up to 34ppm, (20ppm ISO print speed3). Its maximum paper capacity of 580 sheets means less time is spent refilling, and a monthly duty cycle of up to 35,000 pages4 means you can print lots in confidence.
Built for business
PrecisionCore technology powers the output quality that Epson is known for, at the speeds required for office, commercial and industrial printing. Prints dry fast thanks to the DURABrite Ultra ink. Wi-Fi Direct™ capability lets you print from supported wireless devices without connecting to a router. Email Print for Enterprise5 allows you to securely send documents directly to the printer. Available with direct printing and pull print modes, this secure system integrates seamlessly into your existing IT infrastructure.
- Ecological Uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive mono lasers1
- Low intervention Minimise your printing downtime
- Save time High paper capacity means less time is spent refilling
- Built for business PDL compatibility (PCL and Adobe PostScript 3)
- PrecisionCore technology Epson’s most advanced printhead technology