Super high yield printing
Thanks to our unique RIPS technology, print up to 86,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing the ink supplies.¹ This means there is less need for user intervention, increasing productivity and reducing waste consumption.
Precision Core Heat-free technology
Epson Heat-Free Technology requires no heat to warm up when it is switched on or woken from sleep, which significantly reduces energy consumption and therefore saves money. With no warm up time, these devices can deliver a fast FPOT of 5.5 seconds.
Improved Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Our ADF provides market-leading thin paper support, with a compact, robust design and improved scanning speed and quality.
Enhance functionality with in-house (EDA, EPA) and third party solutions (OP)
Gain complete control of printing operations with Epson and its partners solutions, allowing devices to be set up to meet specific and changing business requirements.
Epson Print Admin Serverless (EPA Serverless)
Seamlessly integrate the WF-C879R series into security and compliancy rules, and regulations without the burden of maintaining a server system.
Epson Remote Services (ERS)
Our cloud-based device monitoring and management system helps service providers to perform accurate remote diagnosis without compromising on security. The embedded agent on the WF-C879R allows for seamless setup and use.
- High ink yield Print 86,000 pages in mono or 50,000 in colour without changing supplies1
- Less waste With high capacity ink packs, reduce the need for supplies and reduce waste
- Low power consumption Epson's Heat-Free technology uses no heat, reducing energy consumption
- Powerful scanning capability Thin paper support and improved scanning quality
- Works with Epson Remote Services Cloud-based, advanced diagnosis of Epson printers and MFPs