Epson manufactures all the components for the SC-F10000, including printheads, inks and software, in order to reach the consistent quality levels that users demand. Further support is delivered through EMX files, along with Epson media, to provide correct colour profiles and machine settings. Also, the PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead, with a total of 12,800 nozzles and 4.7-inch width, offers a larger printing surface for faster output.
The robust, industrial build quality of the SC-F10000 helps to produce high-quality output, day after day. The printer's reliability is further enhanced by: Advanced Auto Tension Control (Ad-ATC) for accurate and stable media feeding even on thin media, auto-adjustment technology (including an integrated RGB camera), and supporting software that allows users to monitor printer performance, even remotely. The SC-F10000 also incorporates operator-replaceable parts to increase uptime and improve productivity.
Every component in the SC-F10000 has been specially designed, not only to enhance the user experience, but to help increase output, improve efficiency and
lower costs. User productivity is further improved, thanks to the bulk ink solution (3-litre and 10-litre ink boxes) and a ‘hot-swap’ ink changeover function.
The PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead and a highly efficient dryer allow the SC-F10000 to print up to 255m2/hr, combining quality with high speed printing.
- Bulk ink solution 10-litre or 3-litre ink boxes supported by ‘hot-swap’ function
- High-speed printing Up to 255m2/hr
- Epson Precision Dot Technology Three dedicated dye-sub technologies (Halftone, LUT and Micro Weave)
- Advanced Auto Tension Control For accurate and stable media feeding
- The complete Epson solution Including printheads, ink, firmware and software.