Ultra light and compact
The TM-P20 is under half the size2 of our other two-inch model and around two-thirds lighter3. It benefits from fast print speeds (up to 100mm/sec) and a battery life of up to eight hours, making it ideal for busy retail staff dealing with purchases on the shop floor, restaurant staff serving at tables and for producing tickets on-board busses and trains. The device also comes with a belt clip for hands-free transport.
Our intelligent ePOS technology can control TM printers directly via web browsers or natively on many smart devices. Near field communication (NFC) functionality allows mobiles and/or tablets to be easily paired with the printers. Barcode pairing is also available for non-NFC devices to make handling faster and easier.
We know how frustrating delays can be. The TM-P20, therefore, comes with a number of features to help ensure continued operation. To help protect against those little accidents, the device has a drop impact resistance of 150 cm and, together with the optional soft case, it is IP-54 certified for shock and water resistance.
Easy to use
Simple and intuitive operation and LED light indications makes navigating the printer a breeze. Drop-in paper loading means easy paper changes, even on the go.
- Light and compact Ideal for receipt on the go and ticket printing
- Light and compact Allows printing from any mobile device without installing drivers
- ePOS print Lasts up to 8 hours for continued use. (Charger included)
- Long battery life Easily pair mobiles or tablets with the printer
- NFC and barcode pairing Up to 100mm/s, for fast receipt printing and transaction