The VT6L has been engineered for ease of use and a low total cost of ownership (TCO), following the 'just enough' design principle. It's a compact, all-in-one robot that helps save on factory space and features simple cabling thanks to the hollow end-of-arm design. The VT6L has a built-in controller and battery-less motor unit that help with insallation and uniterrupted running. It has a reach of up to 900mm and can handle payloads of up to 6kg, which make it an appropriate robotic solution for a wide variety of applications.
Compact six-axis robot
- Affordable Simple design and low TCO
- Easy set up Built-in controller, simple cabling, lightweight, battery-less motor unit
- Flexibility Use for machine tending, packing, loading and unloading…and much more
- Compact, all-in-one solution Self-contained and space-saving, with a built-in controller
- Energy efficient Thanks to the AC100-240V supply range
Buy on Robot Store
Software & Apps
Your item(s) have been successfully added to your basket
Some of your item(s) have been successfully added to your basket
Your item(s) could not be added to your basket due to insufficient stock
Could not add your item(s) to your cart due to an error
Find the latest FAQ's, drivers, manuals, software and warranty information for your product.