To complement the intuitive, highly-durable design, Epson has introduced elements to keep businesses running more efficiently. The auto platen gap adjustment feature detects surface height and allows for easy switching between garments of different thicknesses. The 1.5-litre bulk ink solution makes reloading and resetting ink a quick and easy job. Also, Epson's Production Monitor software provides ongoing printer status information on smart devices and PCs; this along with two user-replaceable PrecisionCore MicroTFP printheads, help improve uptime.
Quality through innovation
Innovative technology helps to simplify production and increase quality levels. Ink droplet placement results in more stable and accurate printing and Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) automatically checks whether all nozzles are firing accurately and intuitively compensates to ensure that high-quality printing is maintained.
Built for reliability
Various integrated auto-maintenance features, such as the new wiper kit, the larger dust catcher and auto cap cleaning, help to reduce manual intervention.
The inks meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and you're ensured that you can comply with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for high-standard safety ecological textiles1.
- Bulk ink solution Compact 1.5-litre ink pouches
- Auto platen gap adjustment Sensors to automatically detect garment surface height, for easy switching
- Garment Creator software For simple set up and quick production of personalised designs
- Easy to use User-friendly design with highly-intuitive 4.3-inch touchscreen
- The complete solution Includes printer, printhead, software and inks