Quality and reliability
Epson PrecisionCore TFP printheads ensure high throughput and long production life, while variable sized ink droplets enhance high-quality results. Working in tandem with the printheads, Epson's UltraChrome DS ink-set helps achieve the best possible results.
In order to deliver superior-quality results and ensure everything works together, the SC-F7200 offers users a complete Epson package with hardware, software, printhead, ink and sublimation paper all made and supported by Epson. The printer is also supplied with Epson Edge Print software, meaning users are ready to start printing straight away, without the need for further investment.
Low TCO and added peace of mind
High-capacity inks and a low power consumption help to keep costs down. For added peace of mind, the printer is supplied with a one year warranty as standard and users can take advantage of Epson's Print & Save managed print service programme to tightly control budget and stock1.
- Complete Epson solution Hardware, software, printhead, ink and sublimation paper
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead High quality, throughput and long production life
- UltraChrome DS ink-set Vibrant colours, sharp contours, smooth tones and deep, rich blacks
- Sublimate on soft and rigid substrates Expand production capabilities
- Low TCO High-capacity inks and low power consumption