Fast, high-volume scanning
The DS-780N is designed for high-volume network scanning, with a 100-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF), very fast colour scanning speeds of 45ppm/90ipm at 300dpi, and USB 3.0 to enable direct-to-PC connection.
Smart features improve workflow
Innovative features make scanning easy, including industry first slow mode¹ for delicate documents and double-feed detection skip to allow scanning of items such as envelopes and documents with Post-its. An intuitive colour LCD touchscreen panel makes scanning easy, and allows job creation without accessing a computer.
Built-in networking and security features
The DS-780N with built-in networking is the perfect solution for creating a scanner fleet. Epson’s Document Capture Pro 2.0² software offers complete control and security, allowing job, group, device and access protocols to be managed centrally. User authentication can be enabled via pin code, third-party IC card or user directory (LDAP), with a lockable control panel to prevent tampering. Pre-defined job profiles help ensure scans are sent to the correct locations.
Usage reports and maintenance alerts
Using Epson Device Admin or Document Capture Pro Server, the DS-780N can alert the administrator if it needs maintenance, and provides detailed usage reports showing which devices are used most and how many scans they’ve made, for effective fleet management.
- Built-in networking Quick, easy connection and setup with IC card and LDAP login
- Fast, high-volume scanning 100-sheet ADF and 45ppm scanning at 300dpi
- Superior security and control Central device and job management and lockable control panel
- Innovative workflow features Industry first slow mode and double-feed detection skip
- Colour LCD control panel Intuitive touchscreen controls for easy job processing