It can help businesses save at least 50% on their colour CPP (cost per page) versus comparable laser models1. Designed for workgroups, your business can avoid the hidden employee productivity costs associated with centralised printing. Further lower costs by changing consumables less with its innovative ink supply system.
High productivity and low intervention
Delivering the Fastest First Page Out Time (FPOT) in its segment for both colour (5.3 seconds) and mono (4.8 seconds) prints against comparable lasers, it also has the fastest colour scan speed in the segment at 24ipm2. Print up to 10,000 pages in monochrome and 5,000 in colour without changing supplies with the largest ink yield in this segment3. Largest standard paper capacity of 330 sheets in this market segment4.
Reduce your impact
Benefit from low-power consumption without compromising on an ultra-sharp output, with at least 90% less energy used than comparable laser models5.
Built for business
A range of software and tools provide secure print options, efficient scanning and help manage devices remotely. NFC and wireless connectivity also supports printing from mobile devices. And with its smartphone inspired user interface and touchscreen, it's intuitive to operate. Epson Open Platform and our work with ISVs add extra solutions, such as PaperCut print management software. Available through Epson's Print365 managed print service.
- Largest ink yield in its segment Print up to 10,000 pages without replacing the ink3
- Ecological Uses up to 90 percent less power than competitive colour lasers5
- Save money Save at least 50% on colour CPP (cost per page) versus comparable laser models1
- Save time Automatic double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Built for business Added functionality with software tools such as Epson Open Platform