Designed for workgroups, your business can avoid the hidden employee productivity costs associated with centralised printing. Further lower costs by changing consumables less with its innovative ink supply system, helping to deliver a competitive TCO. Its low energy usage can reduce energy bills, and its simple but effective inkjet mechanism requires fewer replacement parts.
High productivity and low intervention
Don't wait for prints with no warm up time and a fast First Page Out Time (FPOT) of 5.5 seconds. Print up to 11,500 pages in monochrome and 8,000 in colour without changing supplies with large ink cartridges1. Print on a wide range of media including recycled paper, glossy media, envelopes and labels.
Reduce your impact
Benefit from low-power consumption due to the no-heat technology of inkjet printing, along with no ozone emissions. Also, fewer replacement parts are needed, such as fusers, drums, developers etc, unlike a laser.
Built for business
A range of software and tools provide secure print options, efficient scanning and help manage devices remotely. NFC and wireless connectivity also supports printing from mobile devices. And with its smartphone inspired user interface and touchscreen, it's intuitive to operate. Epson Open Platform and our work with ISVs add extra solutions, such as PaperCut print management software.
- Benefit from A3 printing Print in-house leaflets, brochure drafts, spreadsheets and more
- Ecological Keep energy bills low and reduce your impact on the environment
- Save money Further lower costs by changing consumables less
- Save time Automatic double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing
- Built for business DuraBrite Pro pigment inks