The SC-F9400 has a maximum speed of 108.6m2/h for fast turnarounds. The updated settings deliver a lower tension and accurate registration, which improves take-up and reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO) by using lower-weight sublimation papers.
The complete solution
Epson makes the printer, the printhead, the inks, sublimation papers and software, and supplies the warranty and service. This comprehensive solution offers the user consistency of quality and peace of mind.
Wide colour gamut
The SC-F9400H uses dedicated Epson UltraChrome DS inks for accurate reproductions of complex and colourful designs.
Ready to wear
The SureColor SC-F9400H comes with Oeko-Tex Eco Passport certification, meaning that clothing and textiles produced on the printer using UltraChrome DS inks are completely safe to wear for adults and children, including babies.
Explore new business opportunities
Epson's genuine fluorescent yellow and pink inks make the SC-F9400H dye sublimation printer a smarter creative choice for businesses that are looking to expand their offering into additional markets: eye-catching sportswear, a wider variety of fashion apparel, and truly engaging soft signage.
- Genuine fluorescent ink solution Yellow and pink fluorescent inks
- UltraChrome DS inks For bright, colourful, durable and accurate prints
- Faster printing Print speeds of up to 108.6m²/h
- The complete solution Epson printer, inks, paper and software designed to work in harmony
- Improved reliability Minimise head strike and cockling to maximise uptime